The Author shall pay the Service Provider the appropriate fees/registration for the service as indicated. The Service Provider may change the payment structure, payment scheme, at any time, in correlation to the agreed [stated] service cost. The Service Provider reserves the right to delay the launching of the Service if the service cost has not been fully paid. Refund requests will not be entertained once the author signs and submits the Partnership Agreement form. Nor will the author have the option to revise the content of the approval form once it has been signed and submitted.
NOTE: Fulfillment of a Service occurs either when You return the author questionnaire, whether or not completed fully or correctly, or when We begin work on the Service, whichever occurs first.
Author will provide the Service Provider all information and materials necessary to complete Services in a legal and/or lawful manner, and at the Author’s full liability, with the Service Provider having no legal responsibility for the accuracy or legitimacy of said information or material. For any reason an officer of the law or any court with proper jurisdiction finds the Author acted unlawfully or without proper authorization obtained information resulting in unlawful or inaccurate work being completed, the Service Provider holds no responsibility legally or financially.
For payment security, Author he/she will transact only through Check Payment or Credit/Debit Card Payment to be sent by a finance officer to safeguard Author’s confidential payment information. The Author must remember that other specialists or departments are not allowed to process any payment for any Service.
All payments made directly to anyone except the authorized payment option or with the Senior Marketing Specialist are considered null & void and Service Provider will not be accountable. For concerns related to the production process and its progress, the Author is encouraged to communicate either directly with the Senior Marketing Specialist or his/her assigned Fulfillment Officer.
- The Author warrants and guarantees to the Service Provider that he/she possesses and sole ownership of the book and is the owner of the copyright of its contents.
- The contents of his/her book are entirely his/her creation and that he/she did not commit plagiarism; that the book is original and not in the public domain; that it contains no libelous, illegal, legally obscene, and intentionally hateful content. The Service Provider reserves the right to decide, at its discretion, if the Author’s book may be subject to violation or complaint with the content policy, including but not limited to book file, cover image, interior illustrations, and product data. The types of work that might not pass the Service Provider’s content evaluation includes, but is not limited to:
- Work containing pornographic materials.
- Work containing libelous content.
- Work containing illegal or legally obscene and intentionally hateful content Towards others.
Each service has different turn-around time depending on how soon materials are submitted to the product department. After the submission of the materials from Authors in respective services, that would validate the start of the count to complete the timeframe given. Author has the right to revise on the finished product if necessary and every approved service from the author will require signing a completion report.
Under U.S. copyright law, the author of a book/storyline generally is the owner of the copyrights in that work. The Service Provider would not own the copyright in any Book Video, Screenplay, Treatment created by “DreamBooks Media Professionals” and WE “DreamBooks Media Professionals” expressly agrees in writing that the work is a “work made for hire.”
In an event a Screenplay/Storyline is attracted by a Traditional Publishing House/Film maker will then have to negotiate to the Copyright Owner “Author” so as to protect its investment and allow for continuity in the event that new creative terms needed to be brought in for the benefit of the project.
However, for Legal Partnership such as VIP FILM Campaign section VIII of the Internal Policies should be followed.
All single purchase services done by DreamBooks Media Professionals are work-made-for-hire. However, in a part Author agrees to sign up with the partnership contracts specifically the VIP Film Campaign, DreamBooks Media Professionals already has the right to claim 30% or 40% of the total acquired rights given to the author by a Film Company.
The author acquiring the rights may be able to choose their options in performing the negotiation either he/she decides to have its own POA/Attorney, in which DREAMBOOKS MEDIA PROFESSIONALS may only claim 30% of the total acquired rights (Option & Movie Rights). On the other hand, the author may also choose to get Legal assistance from DREAMBOOKS MEDIA PROFESSIONALS attorney to perform the negotiation, however with a 10% stake which makes it 40% total claim .
If your screenplay will be based on a book, magazine article or other published work, this will involve optioning or purchasing the film rights from the author (or the publisher or other owner if it is a work-made-for-hire). If it is based on a life story, you will need to acquire the life story rights from the subject individual. If you are basing your screenplay on a story reported in the news or on a person’s public life, you may not need to acquire the story rights so long as you use your own research to create the screenplay. However, even in a non-fiction context, acquiring the story rights may be a way to obtain cooperation from the author of a published work or the individual whose life story you want to use. Such agreements can also help avoid defamation and invasion of privacy claims in certain situations.
The Author retains the full rights to all copyrighted materials.
No amendment of, addition to, or modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties hereto.
Website Access Policy
Website Access Policy
We use the information you provide to us and that we collect through automated means to:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Call you about our marketing services
- Send you emails containing promotional materials or other communications, including information about our services
- Process your payment transactions
- Administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions
- Operate, optimize and improve our products, services and operations (including developing new services; managing our communications; performing data analytics.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- We also may use the information in other ways we describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described below. We may share your personal information with:
- Our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to fulfill services requested by you, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing services providers and consultants, public relations firms and printers
- To other third parties with your express consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process
- To respond to law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- To enforce our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Call. If you do not want to receive sales calls from us, you may request to have your name placed on our Do Not Call List. We will process your request and remove your name from our active list within 24 hours. You can also make this request by emailing us at info@dreambooksmediapro. When submitting a request, be sure to include all the relevant information that you want added to our Do Not Call List, i.e., full name, address, and telephone number(s). Subsequent sign-ups or inquiries may lead to new record creations; these actions by you may lead to inadvertent contact. If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact us to reiterate the Do Not Call requests. If your information changes, please notify us of your new name, address, and telephone number(s) so that you will remain on the Do Not Call List.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on this website.
We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to this website at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You should never submit to us payment or tax information via email. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
What We Collect and Store During Checkout
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Services you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal for purchases made on our website. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Information We Collect About You
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it over the phone, on our website, or at one of our events. When you visit this website, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Information You Provide. You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you create an account on this site, purchase our services on this site or over the phone or participate in an offer, promotion or survey. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number)
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, banking account, and tax-related information)
- Username and password
- Information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase our services, or contact us
- Information provided to us by social networks when you log in to this website using your social network credentials
Personal information excludes any information you may choose to submit publicly, such as reviews, comments, critiques, editorials, testimonials, documentaries, forum or blog discussions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Means. When you visit this website, or interact with our emails or our online advertisements, we collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. As set forth in more details below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other Internet-connected device that uniquely identifies your browser to store information or settings in your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to use all of the features of this website.
- Web Server Logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the website and our emails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this website, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze how visitors use this website, our emails and our online advertisements. The information collected through these means is disclosed to these service providers.
Links To Other Websites
This website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest your review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for those websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.